14.11.11

Moonlit Bazaar Haul

I went to the Moonlit Bazaar in Rockwell on Saturday alone, without any plans to meet anyone or any idea where or how to get a ride home, and, to top it all off, not a lot of cash on hand.


You can say I was a woman with a mission (...or something like that)


Anyway, I really wanted to go to this bazaar because I knew Digital Traincase and Sleek Make Up PH will be there, and I felt like I needed to stock up on make-up so I have something to use on future make up gigs. I only picked up a few though, and most of them are for me but I can't say that it's a failure.




Anyway, here they are! My bazaar hauls:


Oh So Special, Original and Sunset eyeshadow palettes

I have been wanting to try Sleek makeup ever since I saw Michele1218 do a tutorial on one of the eyeshadow palettes. She mentioned that this is a UK brand and shipping was expensive so I thought I would never get to try this. Thanks to SleekMakeupPH for making this available here, and at affordable prices, too!



Sleek indeed


Suede, Flamingo, Scandalous, Pixie Pink
Sleek Blushes. Good thing I don't like all the shades. I only got the matte ones.




Digital Traincase was also there. Got this NYX Eyeshadow Base from them. I have not tried to read any reviews about this primer, but I am hoping this is just as good as the Urban Decay primer I have.




NYX Blush in Mocha from Digital Traincase as well. "Might" give this as a gift if I can prevent myself from using this myself



Curiosity got the better of me so I got this Addis Ababa shade.
 

Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil. Recommended by my favorite beauty guru, Hollyannaeree. This is the best pencil for tightlining and for lining the waterline because it glides on easily
 


NYX Round Lipstick in Electra from Ysh's Boutique. Most of the lipsticks I own are neutral shades, and I thought I should have a bold one.  


 Rings at Php100 each

  
Mascara guide at Php40! Got this from the same store I got my rings :)




I love the colors of my belt bracelets, I can't decide which one is my fave! Got this from a store called Jean and Rosz for Php150 per set (3 pcs per set). I only got these from them, but checking their multiply page, I should've gotten some of the other accessories too. They have pretty good selection at affordable prices.



Bath and Body works PocketBac in Vampire Blood.




I wanna live in Paris (who doesn't?!). But until then, I think I would just settle for Paris inspired items like this notepad I got for Php75.





 I wish it has more nice quotes like this, but I have only seen 2


Photo taken from Satchi Store Facebook account
Got this pair from Satchi Store. Ever since I saw the leopard print loafers of one of my favorite bloggers, HRH Collection, I thought I wanted to get one. I never really made an effort to look for one but at the back of my mind, I really wanted one. So when I saw this at the moonlit bazaar, I got it right away. This pair is soo comfy because of its anti-blister foam lining and insole cushion. It's nowhere near the Steve Madden pair ( I don't think I have seen one at a Steve Madden store) and I would probably want to look for an exact pair (or atleast one that covers my feet more), but this one is not bad at all! It's boyish--because of its shape, yet girly--because it's leopard! Exactly what I want :)





I WANT MORE!

2 comments:

  1. I want the notepad. I'm also fond of anything reminiscent of Paris. And those rings are cute! Nice haul, dear. :)

    ReplyDelete