9.11.11

Things I am loving now

This is my first ever blog post and I have decided to share you random things I love. I know, I know, very anti-climactic. Well, I did tell you I am a late bloomer. But some believe that your things say a lot more about your personality than you would think. Soooo, here you go 




Kept the box of Custaroons I got from a very small pastry shop called Custaroonery in St Padre Pio Compound. It's the perfect Tiffany Blue color, I love it! I also love that it's the same color as my room, and it's a little bit victorian/venetian style which I would love to incorporate in my tiny bedroom. Oh and the custaroons I got were yummy too





Small perfume bottles I got for Php30 each




I don't know what this is, maybe a cookie or cheese platter but I use it as jewelry bed. Got it for Php130. BTW, I tried to arrange the pieces artistically. I obviously failed. 




I wanna say this is a butter dish, but I am not sure (haha). Anyway, I use it to keep some change, but it could keep some jewelry as well. Got it for Php35!



My favorite lipgloss as of the moment, Guerlain Kiss Kiss Essence de Gloss in 460 Ambre. Tastes and smells good, and it's the perfect peach gloss for me.



Versace Bright Crystal perfume. Sweet and light. I can smell this alll daaaay long and I won't get dizzy or sick. Oh and yeah, I am team Jen :)



Crown Pen from Fully Booked at Php69 each. I swear, I can stay all day in Fully Booked and I will never get bored. 



Princess mirror I got from a store called Apostrophe. Forgot how much this is though. I love how it's so victorian-esque 


My new adidas Originals Honey Mid Lux! The lace made it so girlyyy!
 


3 comments:

  1. I loooove everything!! Esp the crown pens!:) I use Versace Bright Crystal too and really love it. Oh, is the Guerlain lipgloss nude?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Guerlain lipgloss is a nude lipgloss with a peach tone to it:) Don't you just love the packaging?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's so chic! ;)

    ReplyDelete